- Leave the world better than you left it where you can. While we aren’t required to be heroes, we are still here to make the world a better place.
- Kill only when necessary. Those with power should be stewards, not police.
- Respect identity & self-determination. Bigotry and identity-based hatred are not welcome in the Guild.
If you are found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct while a member of the Guild, you will be held accountable. Some ways that we may penalize you include:
- An official reprimand, as documented by the Guild.
- A fine, such would be levied against a quest reward for killing too many creatures in a Monster Subjugation.
- Imprisonment, if your behavior is deemed to be a crime deserving of judgment by a court of justice, whether belonging to Kobold Town or to other nations Kobold Town has extradition treaties with.
- Excommunication from the Guild or the village, if your behavior is sufficiently detrimental to the Adventurer’s Guild, or irredeemably detrimental to the well-being of Kobold Town.
- A bounty, if you act in such a way as to cause danger warranting a quest from other adventurers.