Name: Sage Gainsboro
Sheet Version: v0.9
Sage Gainsboro is a rabbitfolk, he/they, fortune teller. He is approximately 3’6" tall, and has a lithe build that is bulked up by his fuzzy, plush, blue-gray fur (with white bits near his nose/feet/paws). His eyes are a darker blue-ish gray, and his little nose is a dusky pink. He is in his early 20’s, and a defining aspect of them is that they are profoundly unlucky. Ever since he was a kit, when the warren where he lived with his family was flooded during a flash flood during a rainstorm, killing them all, he’s been alone, his luck subpar at best (though, one Could claim that them surviving when their family did not due to being out of the warren, stargazing, is a type of luck, but…). They were taken in and raised by Secretary Kenku of the local Adventurer’s Guild, and now, Sage is gearing up to make his debut as a real adventurer!
- Path of Expertise (Non-martial)
Abilities & Aspects
|Proficiency Level (PL)
||Physical Health (HP)
||Mental Health (MP)
||Advantage on any roll using this attribute.
||Disadvantage on any roll using this attribute.
||Attacks targeting this attribute do not suffer disadvantage.
||Attacks targeting this attribute do not suffer disadvantage. You gain a pool of determination points equal to this attribute that you can choose to spend on rolls before rolling, which recovers when you suitably rest and recover.
- Lagomorph: very good hearing/eyesight (perception in general), bunnyhops, soft fur, very energetic
- Fortune Teller: skilled in several types of fortune telling (primarily tarot and runes), and can make money off it, and maybe occasionally tell the future…?!
- Stargazer: the thing that saved their life, knows a decent bit of how to navigate by the stars & things about the stars/constellations
- Vegetarian: only eats plants and plant-like objects. knows a lot about veggies in both cuisine and a medical sense.
- Unlucky: ever since he was a kit, Sage has been profoundly unlucky. From the death of their entire family due to a flooded warren in a flash flood, to various mishaps growing up, luck is Generally Not On Their Side. Part of him collecting lucky trinkets is an attempt to counteract this.
- Good Luck Charms: (qty: A Lot) (not enough to be over encumbered, but…)
- Effect: +1d3 to one roll per long rest
- Dual Bunny Daggers: here lookie (passed down from parents)
- Effect: something maybe idk
- Clothing: hooded cape, studded leather armor, cotton clothes, belt.
- Hooded Cape Effect: +1 to stealth at night
- Studded Leather Armor Effect: -1 to opponent’s roll to attack physically
- Tarot Deck: for use in telling fortunes. rabbit themed. made by the Craftsbold.
- Set of Runes: for use in telling fortunes. black and silver. made by the Craftsbold.
- Description: greatly dislikes swimming and may even panic if water is too fast/deep/watery area is too closed in. A result of the untimely demise of his entire family’s warren during a flash flood.
- Duration: While not as bad as it was when they were a kit, it’s absolutely Still There.
- Cure: Time heals all wounds, and this one is no different. As stated above, the Trauma isn’t as bad as it was when they were little, but they still have Issues with water because of it. Possibly overcoming a similar situation with a better outcome may help.
(art by @ovaettr